Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sharon Get's Into the 21st Century

This is all new to me. I've done photo albums for about 100 years (well actually, only 50 years), but my kids thought I should take the photo album thing into the 21st Century, so we'll give it a try. I love looking at our friends blogs, and keeping up with the latest news that way. Also I'm kind of a fanatic about writing Christmas letters so its just kind of natural that I figure everyone must want to see my families' pictures as much as I want to share them. So -- welcome to the Francis Family Blog. Most of our kids do their own blogging, so I'll just try to hit the highlights, and not duplicate what they are putting on, but since our kids are kind of our life, there just may be some duplicates. I hope you check us out from time to time and see what's new with the family, maybe you will try blogging too. And to all of you out there--Welcome to the 21st Century!!

3 comments:

  1. Your letter really made my heart smile today. I really needed it. I'm so excited you joined the blogging world too!! Reading blogs helped keep me sane during my final days of school. It's really special to watch and hear dear friends enjoy the journey of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so we finally posted an entry about Veternarians in the Military. Thanks for the suggestion...we hope it helps. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you've got a great blog Sharon. Mine is kinda all over the place, reflects my variety of interests I suppose. Great to see you register on the LVR reunion site.

    ReplyDelete